Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JINKS, I appreciate the help. I saw the tutorial and plan on making some changes to the fonts. I just wasnt sure where people were getting the labels that are not the standard rectangular ones. I thought there was a place to get the non-standard cut labels. Hate to say but cutting them by hand sounds like a PITA! I keg most of my stuff but would like to keep a few good ones bottled with labels for prosperity or when a special occasion arrives. My wife will graduate NP school in May and we're throwing a big party that I plan on doing all the brew for. Collecting recepies together now.

This site is an amazement of knowledge!!

Avery mailing labels work for this style of label and here is a short tutorial if you don't like the fonts and would like to change them.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/add-font-beerlabelizer.html

I do it the PITA way because I'm a masochist.

I take my pdf to Staples and have it printed on a color laser. I then cut them out by hand, and sometimes with a paper cutter. Then I apply them to the bottle with milk via a spray bottle. :drunk:

Is the $5 a one-time thing? Or annual?
Disregard. Worth it either way.

My first attempt, for the doppelbock I just racked to secondary and put in the fridge.

dd-doppelbock3-64621.jpg

Is the site down again? Went to it through chrome as suggested and while i get to the site, nothing loads. Just the stupid swirly circle.

Would someone mind checking for me?

Thanks in advance.

Is the site down again? Went to it through chrome as suggested and while i get to the site, nothing loads. Just the stupid swirly circle.

Thanks in advance.

Just went there. It worked fine for me in Chrome and IE.

Thanks in advance.

working in firefox 35.0.1

Wow, this is GREAT!!!! Definitely bookmarking your website and will be using it soon. Would be awesome to be able to include a brewery logo on there but I know that you are limited with generic designs. Thanks for making this!! Hope you make a grip of money on it.

In chrome, you gotta clear the browser manually. Go to the 3 horizontal lines in the upper-right corner & click on'em. Then go down to history & click on that. Now you can clear the browser history cache manually or all at once. A full cache slows it down.

Here is the label I came up with for my first homebrew:

I have a friend, Al, who is a little eccentric about some things and he said he wouldn't drink the beer if it was named evil. So, I made the 2nd label especially for the bottles I give him:

Terry

I don't know how to get the pictures in the order beneath their corresponding text.

EvilBeerLabel.jpg

ALBeerLabel.jpg

OK, I am donating $5 as soon as I get some money in my PayPal account... this is great! I am glad I found this thread!!!

Thanks, @andybiggs

I haven't use this label site for well over a year. I did sign up and pay the $5 however the last time i used it. I cannot find a "log in" tab anywhere to create new labels. Does anyone know how to use this site again?

I haven't use this label site for well over a year. I did sign up and pay the $5 however the last time i used it. I cannot find a "log in" tab anywhere to create new labels. Does anyone know how to use this site again?

You need to access the site using the link he sent you in an Email in order to get full functionality.

Email was sent well over a year ago I believe no chance I still have the link. I emailed the address on the site but zero response. Any recommendations?

Email was sent well over a year ago I believe no chance I still have the link. I emailed the address on the site but zero response. Any recommendations?

Repurchase is the only thing I can think of if he is not answering emails.

Just made this label for the batch I put in bottles today. It's a mock-up right now, so the finished one will not have the tab arrows on the sides.

BeerLabel_zpsip1x4mkf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm having a problem. For some reason my labels are not being saved on my computer when I click "save as jpeg." It acts like it's going to save but does not show up anywhere on my computer much less where I specified. Waiting 30 seconds (or 2 minutes) made no difference. I'm trying to make the label for my second homebrew. I just emailed Andy about this so hopefully i'll hear from him soon.

Terry

I'm having a problem. For some reason my labels are not being saved on my computer when I click "save as jpeg." It acts like it's going to save but does not show up anywhere on my computer much less where I specified. Waiting 30 seconds (or 2 minutes) made no difference. I'm trying to make the label for my second homebrew. I just emailed Andy about this so hopefully i'll hear from him soon.

Terry

Did you add ".jpg" to the end of the name of the label when saving? For instance, RedIPA.jpg

Same thing happened to me. I just did a search in my email for "beer labelizer" and it was still there. This was a few months ago and I purchased in 2011 or 2012.

Its a great service and I dont mind paying but they should at least respond to you and your "membership" should be good for at least a year. I still haven't received a reply and sent him an email and a PM...

I'm lookin for a vinyl cling label that can be written on and has a bunch of categories like: name, style, brew/bottle date, OG/FG, abv, ibu, yeast strain, hops, malts, and a brief description.
I don't want it 100% plain, but very lightly stylized.
I don't typically bottle unless I pull one off the kegerator to share.
I just brewed a beer to commemorate my first son birth (7/26 at 4:52pm est) the beer is about carbed and ready now and I'd like to bottle a bunch to give away when we get home tomorrow.
I don't have the means or desire to print at home and would like the possibility and flexibility of reusing them in the future.
Anyone wanna help a brother out?
I typically only bottle 22oz bombers, but have a ton of 12 oz too and wouldn't mind the label being oversized for the smaller bottles.
Thanks all,
-Steve

This new and "improved" beta version does not work. In Safari, as soon as I click on the arrow to show the next label the browser crashes. In Firefox, when the site loads all I get is the wood panel background and nothing else.

Terry

This new and "improved" beta version does not work. In Safari, as soon as I click on the arrow to show the next label the browser crashes. In Firefox, when the site loads all I get is the wood panel background and nothing else.

Terry

Hey Terry,

Could you give me a little more information about what version of Safari and also Max OSX you are using. If I can replicate the problem you are having I can probably solve it. We built the site on macs and tied out both Safari and Firefox with them.

We updated the site to fix a bunch of issues people had with the original. It now works on mobile phones, has a proper login system ( so no more lost login issues I hope), support for umlauts, ability to save in jpg and png. We also setup a proper support channel so getting support for the site should be much faster. Just email [email protected] and that now goes to our support system.

Cheers
Andy

I just got the e-mail recently for the new site login. Much handier than searching my saved e-mails for the premium membership link. I use google chrome & it works fine.

Back