Beer in or near Colorado Springs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layne

Reaction score
I have a business trip this spring in Colorado Springs,Co.

Are there any 'must see' places.
We don't get much beer from the west here in Louisiana, so want to take advantage.
Breweries,brewpubs,bars,ect.
Advise appreciated.

Brewpubs - Trinity (if they have a saison on tap, try it!) and Phantom Canyon

Breweries - Bristol Brewing Co. My favorite is their Oatmeal Stout but likely won't be available when you're there - winter seasonal.

Drive an hour north to denver, Or REALLY, drive two hours north to Ft. Collins and you will be happy you did.

Oskar Blues, Left Hand, New Belgian (not my choice but you may like it), Odells, ft collins brewery. Then hit up boulder on your way down for Avery, Boulder Beer, Mountain Sun, etc. etc. etc.

Then when you get down to Denver you hit a whole nother section of goodness.

If you have to stay in Colorado Springs .... Bristol, Trinity, and Phantom Cnayon.... I guess.

You could spend 3 days in Ft. Collins/Boulder and have some amazing beers. There is just so much goodness. If you are headed to Boulder let me know. I know a guy that makes his own mead and its awesome. Raises the bees himslef. http://www.medovina.com

There is also Rocky Mountain Brewery and Colorado Mountain Brewery in Colorado Springs. I would definitely hit up Fort Collins though if you have the time.

Don't let that guy from western ks = (saudi aurora) get you down, there are plenty of good beers in the Springs. Trinity, Bristol, RMB, Bierwerks up in Woodland Park....

Avery for sure!!! Boulder is a paradise, Avery is amazing and the happy hours on Pearl street are a gold mine.

AZ, have you been there before? It's on highway 24 in the middle of town. Also, for a good dirty local bar, the Ute is just up the street 1 or 2 blocks.

I forgot to mention that there also a fairly new brewery across I-25 from the AFA just off Interquest Parkway.....have only been once, but the beer I had was good.

AZ, have you been there before? It's on highway 24 in the middle of town. Also, for a good dirty local bar, the Ute is just up the street 1 or 2 blocks.

I forgot to mention that there also a fairly new brewery across I-25 from the AFA just off Interquest Parkway.....have only been once, but the beer I had was good.

Have not been there. Last time I was around, they were still working on it. I've been to both the Ute and Bucks (or whatever it's called).

I would think Manitou would be able to support a brewery. It's kinda like the Sedona or Jerome of the Springs area...

Walnut Brewery in Boulder and Breckenridge in Denver. Fort Collins area definitely has a number of excellent brewers ( that I haven't visited yet) to check out. If you're heading to the mountains check out Dam Brewery in Dillion.

Bristol for sure! If they have Winter Warlock when you're here I'd recommend it. i love that stuff :)

Trinity and Bierwerks are also solid. You have a bunch of options.

Boulder is a paradise.

I really don't know what to say about this...lol

Latest posts

Back