beer in fort worth, tx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look up The Flying Saucer. they've got a good selection, 100's of beers on tap and bottles. I think Monday or Tuesday Night is Pint night where they do $3 pints of select beers (not just BMCs either).

The flying saucer is fine but I think the selection at the Gingerman is much better. It's also cheaper. The benefit to the flying saucer is that it's downtown so it's easy to get to, but depending on where you're staying you might be closer to the gingerman.

If you are downtown go to the T&P Tavern. It is in the old train station on the south side of downtown. They have a good selection of beers and the owner is a member of my homebrew club. I also like the Gingerman and it is only a short trip from downtown just on the west side. I don't care for the Flying Saucer.

As others have stated, Gingerman/Flying Saucer and T&P are all good spots. Also, a fairly new place on W. 7th called Wired Willys is a nice, small spot. It's in between 7th Haven and Poag Mahone's.

Back