Beer Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nolabrew85

Reaction score
So I have the blichman beer gun but I am missing a connector to feet the 10 ft of line they give onto my post. I have 5 feet of line w the connector to fit. Am I going to get that Mich foaming with 5 feet of line as opposed to 10 when filling? I really do not feel like going across town to the LHBS for that one lousy part. Thanks.

It is all about carb level/co2 psi per foot. The longer the line can help stabilize the foaming but so can adjusting the regulator. FWIW I have 4 foot sections in my keggerator and my home made "beer gun" hooks to my faucet and has about 2 feet of tubing.

FWIW, I use one of my keg pouring hoses with a drilled stopper and a bottling wand. Pretty much have 0$ invested in those parts.

Also get the PSI down to about 5 when filling bottles.

I received a Beer Gun for Christmas, but with no accessory pack. I am obviously going to get the accessory pack, but noticed that in the instructions it says you need a double regulator, is this the case? What else do I need to make the Beer Gun work best?

I received a Beer Gun for Christmas, but with no accessory pack. I am obviously going to get the accessory pack, but noticed that in the instructions it says you need a double regulator, is this the case? What else do I need to make the Beer Gun work best?

No, you don't need a double regular. It is handy to have the regular "Y" so you have two connections, to hook the co2 line in. MFL connectors make this easy.

Back