Been lurking for a bit.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazorUK

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I have been lurking here for about a month now. I figured it's time to introduce myself!

In that time I've been assembling myself some equipment and reading like crazy!

I currently have my first batch of midwest supplies Irish Stout going (First brew day was last Sunday!) after being a little overwhelmed, it seems easier than I thought it was going to be so far. Time will tell if this is newbie over-confidence!:D

So far I have assembled the gear in the picture (for what seems like a steal), and also just managed to get myself one of the magic chef 7.2 CF Freezers today, to start my keezer project.

A by-product of this new found hobby is that I want my garage space back, and well I am going to be building shelving tomorrow, so that I can get a whole bay of the garage to devote to the brewing bug! I already have my eye on one of those fancy Brutus-10 style builds, but need a lot more reading!:mug:

IMG_0959.jpg

Brew on, my friend! Lookslike you are further ahead than I was when I started. Keep reading, but more importantly, brew, brew, brew. Experience is the best teacher. You will make beer.

Thanks guys. I forgot that I actually have a couple of 6 gallon better bottles and am currently hard at work trying to find me some legally obtained kegs from the local breweries as I have to build me some keggles! I already have the valves on order, should be here in a couple of days hopefully.

Well one set of the shelving is completed nicely, so I have reclaimed 8 x 4 feet of floor space.

Back