Been gone...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malkore

Reaction score
Work has been a little crazy and the department director is really cracking down on surfing even in downtime.

Plus I just don't brew in the summer due to temp control and I haven't had to brew for a while.

Time to plan the first batch of brewing season though, and play with the stir plate I got in June.

Decisions, decisions...

Some new girls got hired at my job, and they got all these viruses on their work computers. My boss had their history looked at and told us we cannot go on any other websites besides work related. This was horrible the only reason I was at that job was because I could study all day online.

Now I got a better paying job, that also lets me get on the internet whenever I wish.

Welcome back!

Use firefox, under tools, private browsing session. Won't stop a program trying to keep records but won't leave a history

Work has been a little crazy and the department director is really cracking down on surfing even in downtime.

Plus I just don't brew in the summer due to temp control and I haven't had to brew for a while.

Time to plan the first batch of brewing season though, and play with the stir plate I got in June.

Decisions, decisions...

There must be someone else with that same (or similar) avatar here. I thought you changed your name here but kept the avatar.

Summer brewing is a b*tch with tap water temps in the 80's and watching fermenting temps. Yesterday was great! Tap water was down to 59 degrees so, cool down was 15 minutes with just a little ice in the prechiller. My buckets are just sitting happily in the kitchen with no need to maintain temps.

Brew season is on !

Welcome back!

I feel lucky because not only am I the IT manager for my shop, I'm pretty sure my boss knows I surf during downtime and is ok with it. I've removed more than a few virus/spyware so she's pretty confident I won't create problems for the network.

So what kind of beer do you like? I found some Simcoe in my stash that I forgot about, so I'm going to be planning a new IPA recipe today, time permitting ;)

Our anti-virus (which I can't control) tracks cookies, and certain cookies set of alerts in IT...mainly because a bunch of idiot techs infected their workstations with a virus, so nobody can be trusted now...

I REALLY need to bottle this mead in secondary, maybe I'll convince the Mrs. we need to do that this weekend.

Latest posts

Back