Barley Crusher CHEAP!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCHombrew

Reaction score
Not sure if this is already well known or not, but the Beersmith website is having a sale on Barley Crusher mills. $109.95 w/ a 7lb hopper & $132.95 for a 15lb. Not sure about shipping cost as I don't have the $$$ to get one right now; just wanted to spread the good word. Hopefully they'll be available for a couple more weeks.

http://www.beersmith.com/barley_crusher.htm

:tank:

Now that I've started my coffee I see shipping is right underneath the price. $131.45 for the 7lb, or $154.45 for the 15.

With shipping included ($21.50), it's still cheaper at most online homebrew shops....Nothing to see here, please move along. :D

Wel that is cheap all right Forrest.
I think that will compare to the price the guys from The Members of Barleyment are getting with their bulk order here.

You have to compare delivered price. Places charge $16 - $22 for shipping the Barley Crusher. We charge $7.99 shipping for your entire order.

If you are planning a large group purchase give us a try. If I don't have the best delivered price let me know.

Forrest

Not sure if this is already well known or not, but the Beersmith website is having a sale on Barley Crusher mills. $109.95 w/ a 7lb hopper & $132.95 for a 15lb. Not sure about shipping cost as I don't have the $$$ to get one right now; just wanted to spread the good word. Hopefully they'll be available for a couple more weeks.

http://www.beersmith.com/barley_crusher.htm

:tank:

Now that I've started my coffee I see shipping is right underneath the price. $131.45 for the 7lb, or $154.45 for the 15.

what's regular price? doesn't seem like that great a deal...

You have to compare delivered price. Places charge $16 - $22 for shipping the Barley Crusher. We charge $7.99 shipping for your entire order.

If you are planning a large group purchase give us a try. If I don't have the best delivered price let me know.

Forrest

I didn't make the order and it has already gone through with the manufacturer. I'm not sure, but I think it was something like $124 Cdn per unit delivered to Canada in a bulk order with the smaller hopper. Not a bad deal at all.
Like I say I'm not quite sure on the actual price, but I do recall somewhere
around that price.

I stand corrected. www.austinhomebrew.com's BC would only be $120.98 delivered. I just got excited when I saw the original price for $109ish (minus shipping). I'll keep you guys in mind when I scrape some dough together for the purchase.

Tkx All

I'm pretty sure I bought mine from Beersmith, just to help support him writing the software. It's great and well worth more than $25 to me, so I pitched a few more dollars his way.

*shrug*

Bubba said:
How long does it take to receive from the manufacture after placing an order.

Be prepared to wait a bit. Mine took almost 3 weeks. I ordered through AHS, which reminds me, I need some stuff.

I ordered the 7lb model from the manufacturer last Tuesday (9 days ago) and still haven't seen a shipping confirmation email. Emailed the guy twice with no response at all. It's getting frustrating...

Forrest
I'm getting a "product not found" from the link, & cannot locate w/ a manual search:(

-d

Latest posts

Back