Banjo Burner BG-14 deal...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just thought I would let you know about a deal for banjo burners. Using the agrisupply.com pricing, unbeatablesale will price match those burners and they will ship them at a cheaper rate than agrisupply, which I think is around $33 to where I live... you basically save on shipping. You have to e-mail the price match with links to both sites

unbeatablesale ships for less than $10.... all in all I purchased three burners for less than $100

here is the links
http://www.unbeatablesale.com/byc142.html

http://www.agrisupply.com/bg-high-pressure-cast-iron-burner-/p/64494/cn/5400001/

I haven't found a better deal around... so I thought I would pass this along

Actually, I think it's a better deal... Doesn't look like Agri Supply offers the Shutter and orifice with the burner!

Thanks for the info!

Do you need to call them or how do you let them know about the Agri Supply pricing?

Actually, I think it's a better deal... Doesn't look like Agri Supply offers the Shutter and orifice with the burner!

Thanks for the info!

Do you need to call them or how do you let them know about the Agri Supply pricing?

Just e-mail the unbeatablesale sales department with the two links and ask for a price match.

i just sent an email and they replied saying Agri supply is out of stock, so they won't price match.

Thanks for the info!

The burners from Agri Supply do come with the shutter and orifice.

Well when they're in stock they do.

The burners from Agri Supply do come with the shutter and orifice.

Well when they're in stock they do.

I emailed Agrisupply a couple of weeks ago to ask if the BG-14's came with orifice, spring & air disk and was told they do not. If that was misinformation, then it cost them a sale and it cost me money that I could have saved. No good.

I don't need them at the moment, but clicked on the inventory link for agrisupply. Across the bottom it states " If the Mail Order Center does not have stock, your item may ship from a retail location with no increase in the shipping charge." You might be able to let unbeatable know this in order to get the price match.

I emailed Agrisupply a couple of weeks ago to ask if the BG-14's came with orifice, spring & air disk and was told they do not. If that was misinformation, then it cost them a sale and it cost me money that I could have saved. No good.

That is no good. My buddy ordered 6 of them for our stands a couple months ago and they all came with the air disk and orifice. Wonder if they changed that recently or just a case of misinformation. Hmmm

I would e-mail them again... I called agrisupply and they were in stock and then e-mailed unbeatablesale and they checked again... and offered to price match.

The burners came in the mail today... all looks good... I would reccommend to anyone looking at these burners to give this a try, maybe even two.

Pump some gas through them before you start recommending them. They freaking drink it.

I would e-mail them again... I called agrisupply and they were in stock and then e-mailed unbeatablesale and they checked again... and offered to price match.

I did. 3 are on their way to my place as we speak. Thanks again to the OP for this find!!

That is no good. My buddy ordered 6 of them for our stands a couple months ago and they all came with the air disk and orifice. Wonder if they changed that recently or just a case of misinformation. Hmmm

AgriSupply told me that the burners come with the air damper and orifice. The customer service at AgriSupply varies considerably depending on who you talk to. So does the friendliness. Unfortunately, this is not all that uncommon in the retail world.

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, and I did receive the shutters, springs and orifices with mine. It cost about 30 for shipping of 3 of them.

Back