• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Locks or 1/6 BBL Sanke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaltedLiver

Reaction score
Anyone in the greater Atlanta area have any 5 gallon ball lock kegs or 1/6 bbl sanke kegs they would be interested in SELLING.

Thanks

I'm in Atlanta and depending on how fast you need them, I recently bought 2 on eBay for about $32 shipped. If interested, I'll track down the info.

I looked on ebay and the seller isn't there. But he was selling in packages, there were 2packs and 4 packs. The cost with shipping was in the low 30's per keg. I would just keep an eye out incase he comes back online.

1MadScientist said:
Sorry, They are Sanke's.

You can stretch an orange carboy cap over a Sanke opening and use foam control if fermenting. He does that for fermenting 10+ g in a 1/2 bbl Sanke. No one in our club apparently uses 1/6 bbl Sanke kegs.

Can you send me some pics? Let me know and I'll pm my email. How much to ship to 48858

Are these fully functional? What did he estimate the weight at for shipping and how would you want payment? Paypal?

My friend Justin said: "Yes they are fully functional. They each way 17 pounds so I assumed around 38 pounds total for shipping. UPS was the cheapest. Paypal would be fine."

PM me with your email address and I'll turn it over to you two guys.

Sorry I cant buy these now. Something came up and my wife wont let me buy them. I will check back in a couple months and if he still has them then I will take them at that time

Yes they are. pm me or email me at [email protected] and I'll give you his email address.

It looks like he's at $60 for both, but you talk direct to him about pricing and shipping. Thanks.

He is in my beer club.. tell him Richard referred you...

Back