Ball and Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbcbrews

Reaction score
I keep getting ads for ballandkeg.com on Facebook. Looks like a clever idea. Has anybody spent the $20 to see how they work?

Looks cool but im not paying $20 for it. can just open my kegerator and tap on the keg to see where the liquid level is. or just leave the door open for a minute and the condensation will show where the liquid is.

i know id end up losing those little balls.

I've got too many kegs to make that a worthwhile endeaver. Plus, I just let the keg to empty whenver it does. I keep enough beer on hand that I just hook up the next keg!

I bought one today. Works as advertised. Super duper easy to use.

Whether it's worth 20 bucks is totally subjective. For me, I have very little room in my chest keezer with 3 kegs in it and I don't know a better way than weighing the kegs (not enough room and a pain) or setting up some flow rate analyzer (more expensive and I only have picnic taps right now... haven't made the jump to a draft tower yet).

So I'm happy with my purchase. Simple and reliable. They give you a bunch of extra little orange balls in each kit, too.

Back