Back In The Saddle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IncredibleMulk

Reaction score
Well, I got a ton of new gear for Christamas AND ingredients for three brews. Days turned into weeks and weeks...well, you get the point. I had three beers that needed to be bottled and life going on, so brewing got pushed for a bit. I was very happy that I FINALLY got to brew again this weekend. I was amazed at how much my new equipment sped me up and ALMOST brewed a second batch. I even managed to get my Apfelwein bottled. Feelin' pretty good about a productive day of beer related activities. If only it wasn't 2:15 in the morning and I didn't have to be up at 7 AM. Oh well...still have a beer to finish. :mug:

Fun stuff!

I finally got my motorized crusher finished by Saturday and did my first brew in like 2 months. Took all day.

But I was having fun. Cranking the Blue Murder while the kids played in the other room and the wife was out shopping.

Latest posts

Back