• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California B3 stainless 10-gallon Tippy Dump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastev

Reaction score
10-gallon B3 Tippy Dump stand. This is the older one with the Italian kettles. The stand is brushed stainless and has beautiful welds. Made in Concord, CA, not in China like the current ones. I've added a recirc port to the boil kettle. All valves, hoses, QD's are included, as is a sparge arm and pump.
Here's the deal. I have all the components to convert this to a digital SMART system except for the enclosure to house the components. Rancos, float switch, transformer, signal wiring. The burner is a 20-tip jet, and control is a Honeywell intermittent pilot burner. I spared no expense collecting parts to mimic the current morebeer top-of-the-line offering with a few upgrades.
This stand is currently configured to run manually, and it's a buy-it-all sale. I won't sell it without the digital components. I work on industrial versions of all this equipment for a living, and I've gotten to where I want to leave it at work. I'm hanging onto a simple extract setup and that's it. I won't ship but will deliver within a reasonable distance of the SF bay area. I can get pics of all the extra components for serious buyers. $1800 takes it.

Also have a brand new 12.5-gallon, made-in-USA stainless conical. Will post pics once I unbox it. $500

I'm interested in the conical and I'm in the Bay Area. I'd like to see the pictures and what is the diameter of the conical? Who is it made by? Thank you.

Will post info on the conical when I get home tonight. I think I'll hang onto it until the stand sells though.

Thanks for the interest guys. I didn't have a chance to get conical info up, and I'm out of town until Tuesday. Ill get pics of everything up then.

If I didn't just spend the last month building my own brew stand, I'd be all over your tippy too.

Thanks for the interest guys. Wifey says this stays at home for the time being. I'll open it back up once I have the green light to sell.

Putting this back up for sale. No longer have the conical. Let me know if you'd like to check it out...

Latest posts

Back