B nektar Orange Blossom mead clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin201

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was wondering if there was a B nekter Orangeblossom mead clone out there that I could make. Thank you all for your help[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Seems to be a traditional style mead, using only orange blossom honey. The site notes "bitter orange peel" in the tastes, so I'd also gander that there were oranges in secondary. And they also say it's aged on oak. I see abv at 14%, should set you to a path for deciding o.g. and yeast. I'd say with a few one gallon batches you could experiment one up fairly easy with some effort! (couldn't find one for you either lol) Now I must find a bottle of this mead to taste, so thanks for the referral! :)
I need to build a taste pallette....

Skeletormob. Thank you for the reply. Yeah going to try a couple 1 gallons. [emoji481][emoji481]

I've never had one, since B Nektar's stuff isn't available here, but perhaps a variation of the JAOM without the spices would be similar? With the bread yeast if you want it sweet, or with less honey and a wine yeast if you want it dry. Just an idea.

Latest posts

Back