Awesome - Two batches at once

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonM

Reaction score
SWMBO's busy tonight, so I'm brewing a Pliny clone and, at the same time, I have the beer part of a batch of Brandon O's Graff boiling on the stovetop. Oh, and having a glass of my all-Amarillo IPA while watching the strangely engrossing Gold Rush. This is kinda awesome.

Busy man.

I try to stay away from Gold Rush. Cause its soo damn engrossing. Part of me wants to sell everything and give it a shot.

mmmmm... Amarillo IPA. A favorite in our house. Nice double brew day, too. I did it once and it kicked my @ss.

Yep, that Amarillo IPA is the product of my first ever double brew day - I made it on Halloween, so while I was tending to everything, I had to keep running to the door to hand out candy.

That Brandon O's Graff is in full-blown, full-krausen fermentation right now, a mere 10 hours after pitching. (I made a 1-gallon batch of cider a while back, racked that, and tossed all the yeast into the graff. Basically a 1-gallon starter.)

Nice. To everything but the gold rush show. Watched some of that with the parents last weekend (letting the baby visit grandma/grandpa). It's just digging in dirt and hoping your equipment doesn't break down. Pass.

Two at once is money. I've got matching side by side 5 gal setups and do two at a time every brew day now. I just have to figure out how to build on my success and do two at a time at night after my brew say! Hoorah!

Latest posts

Back