• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Avantco IC3500 Countertop Induction Range

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfroHopster

Reaction score
Ok I'm in the process of moving and prob be forced to go back outside or brew in the garage so I'm selling my 2 induction ranges. These are in excellent condition used about 20 times and cleaned off each time and boxed up after use. These will get 10 gals of wort to a rapid boil. I did 5 to 7 gall batches with ease. One was used for boil kettle one was HLT. These are the high powered units and will require a 240v hook up

125 per plus shipping if you get both I will see what I can do to help with shipping.
View attachment 404818View attachment 404819

What size kettles were you using with these? I'm assuming weight capacity was considered but not an issue for you. Would a 15.5 gallon, 15.75" diameter kettle be a problem? I see that it can take up to a 10" diameter kettle, but I'm assuming the overhanging kettle wouldn't be a problem.

I use a 15 gallon Tall Boy kettle. I've brewed 10 gallon batches & it holds the weight with no problem.

I am looking to do step mashes. Can you tell me how accurate the temps are. are they in 1 degree increments? Can you get the mast to 122 and 152 accurately?

Thanks
R

Yes you can get the temp there but they are not gonna hold temps there these are more for boil kettles or HLT

Back