• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Austin - 3 tap Kegerator/fridge/freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingfan13

Reaction score
I am selling my 3 tap kegerator. The faucets are brand new, no liquid has gone through them. The fridge was purchased from Home Depot less than 2 years ago. This will fit 3 cornies with regulator/co2 and there is plenty of room for beer on the top shelf. I am not including the corny kegs, regulator or co2 tank. I am asking $250 firm and the worst part about it is you have to come pick it up within 2 weeks because we are moving. If you have any questions please let me know. I also am including 3 extra black tap handles and all the shelving that came with the fridge. I think I also have the manual but I need to dig around to find it.

full image.jpg

inside.jpg

shanks.jpg

freezer.jpg

faucets.jpg

Back