Aussie in San Fran!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themox

Reaction score
hey guys,

i'm heading over to the U.S and am gonna be spending some time in sexy san fran. just wanted to ask where is the best brew shop?

i'm looking to get some purchases for my kettle and other gear for my set up (spigot and stainless steel accessories blah blah etc) cos it's a sh!tload cheaper over there than here in australia. any place you know of that could help me out?

as well as that...what are the best brewery/bars to check out?! i love a good craft beer, and plan to drown myself in it and make a total drunken tool out of myself...as most aussies do! not really...kinda...not really...but maybe... :D

cheers,

fletcher.

Welcome to SFO mate. You have left the land 'far far away'. Here you are spoiled with many places to buy your equipment and supplies. Check out Morebeer (local brew store), Brewbros, Amazon and dozens more places.

Head to Santa Rosa and try the Russian River Brewery. Amazing place.

I don't know if you are a fan of Little Creatures beers but you'll soon find breweries that IMO are even better. And that's saying a lot.

Latest posts

Back