Auber timer problem??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bufitfn

Reaction score
Ok after bragging about how well my build went, today I powered up and my auber timer is flashing, about 2 times per second. I cant change any settings.
Anyone know whats up? it worked fine yesterday

Ok after bragging about how well my build went, today I powered up and my auber timer is flashing, about 2 times per second. I cant change any settings.
Anyone know whats up? it worked fine yesterday

Check your connections and wire to your rtd (or other) probe (connection on pot and connection on PID) - something is connected and the PID will not work if not hooked up to the probe. I would guess there is an issue with the one on your pot, but bumped something, etc.

Check your connections and wire to your rtd (or other) probe (connection on pot and connection on PID) - something is connected and the PID will not work if not hooked up to the probe. I would guess there is an issue with the one on your pot, but bumped something, etc.

*Edit*
He said his auber timer, not a PID. I personally have not had any issues, but would assume you have a loose wire somewhere. I just saw your build so you do have it wired to a buzzer and reset switch. I would make sure that all of these connections are good. Obviously the timer has power, etc because it is turning on and blinking. If all the connection look good, I would check the manual on the auber website as I believe it has some troubleshooting at the end or just give them a call. Good luck

It seems to have straightend itself out.. I checked wiring and all looks good, so we'll see..
Thanks

Back