• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Auber PID and SSRs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverseMonk

Reaction score
Hi All,
I've been holding on to an Auber SYL-2352 and a few SSRs hoping to go electric for some time now. As usual, life gets in the way with kids, job changes, moving, etc and I've decided to keep my brewing very simple for the foreseeable future and give up on going electric for a while.

At any rate, I have [1] Auber SYL-2352 for sale, never been used and in the original packaging. I also have [3] SSRs and heat sinks, which are rated up to 480V and 25amps.

I'd like to sell the lot for $50 plus shipping. Let me know if your interested and thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Brian

20131126_125937.jpg

20131126_125944.jpg

20131126_130137.jpg

20131126_130117.jpg

Seriously!!! I just bought my stuff on Monday and now this?!? Good luck with the sale....jerk ;)

Thanks for all the PMs guys. I'm responding in order of receipt of PMs. Apologies if you don't get a response from me. It just means that someone beat you to the punch.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Cheers,
Brian

You and I are gonna be fitting for ebrew stuff, aren't we lol. I was first to post, yet still haven't gotten a response from him. Hopefully soon

Back