• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Attention Florida Members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medic694

Reaction score
I have a Stouts Tanks 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter w/thermowell and thermometer for sale. $250.00 OBO and I have a Brewers Equipment Brew Stand from Marcus that I would like to sale as well. The brew stand has the three burners, panel mount, and tank holder $350.00 OBO (never been used).

If interested please respond or pm me. I am located in the Winter Haven Area.

Thanks,

John

possible to ship the stand down to Miami? very interested and ready to buy.

enfox,

If you want to pay the shipping charges, I will ship it. I am not opposed to meet you half way to deliver though. I tried shipping the conical to Washington State and the shipping was going to be $107.00, so I had to refund the money to Gumbydude. Shipping Rates are crazy.

where would halfway be? that may work, I won't be back until the new year though.

Depends on what part of miami you are from. If your closer to 95 that would be somewhere in the area of Fort Pierce. If you are closer to 27 it would be somewhere around Clewiston.

If you can hold on to them, or if they are not sold by the first weekend of 2011 I can meet up at Clewiston. Interested in both the stand and conical if I can fit them into my Patriot.

bdavis,

yes the stand is still for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

John

Able to meet this weekend to sell the brew stand? if still available.

Back