Attach-a-Tap: Portable Homebrew Keg Dispensing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty2089

Reaction score
Wooo hooo! We're back. Thank you HBT for starting the Kickstarter/Crowdfunding forum!

This one started back in December with a lot of help from a lot of you. Actually, when I first came on here, I didn't even know what Kickstarter was.

The Attach-a-Tap project has surely grown since then. The Kickstarter page has been up for a week and a half, and we're almost 50% funded already! What's even cooler is all the positive feedback we get when we take Attach-a-Tap on the road.

Come check us out! :mug:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/746728118/attach-a-tap-portable-homebrew-keg-dispensing-syst/dashboard

HBT_Kickstarter.png

Also, if you anyone on HBT was thinking of doing a Kickstarter in the future, feel free to shoot me a line with any questions.

Great news! Today we became 100% funded. A special THANK YOU to all the HBT crowd who introduced me to Kickstarter and made this turn into something really cool. Still plenty of work to do, but very exciting for sure!

Thanks everyone! :mug:

this looks pretty sweet. Would be awesome to create a collar that the keg sits in, maybe leaving a couple inches all the way around to fill with ice/water.

Great news! Today we became 100% funded. A special THANK YOU to all the HBT crowd who introduced me to Kickstarter and made this turn into something really cool. Still plenty of work to do, but very exciting for sure!

Thanks everyone! :mug:

Any idea when you'll be shipping to your backers?:mug:

Are you using a 3d printer to make these? If so what exact printer?

Latest posts

Back