Atlantic Canada Home brew stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesy686

Reaction score
Hi All!

First time poster, and have been brewing for the last 4 months. I've received tons of great ideas, recipes and answers to questions from all the great members on this sight!

I currently live in Ontario Canada near Toronto and may be moving to Atlantic Canada (New Brunswick specifically) and was wondering where all the brewers from this area get their gear. I've done some looking and it does not seem like there are many (if any) local home brew stores. I prefer to go in and speak to the employees to chat get ideas, and ultimately see what i'm buying VS buying online. Are there any out in that area of Canada and any advice which are the best?

Thanks and Happy Brewing!

E & L in Moncton can order ingredients.
Noble Grape in Fredericton can order ingredients
Everwood ave brew shop and Noble Grape in Halifax have some stock.

If you are moving to one of the cities in New Brunswick there are clubs that organize group buys. Other than that most of us get stuff online.

Thanks for the replies guys. It's to bad that everything for the most part has to be ordered online, would be nice to have a place to pick up things when you need them.

Back