Apa Khabar HBT, brewer represents OKC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMinumBeer

Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, been brewing 2 years + and have lost count on the batches. After 13 extract I went AG and never looked back. I brew just about anything but , never clone. All my recipes are my own and have all been drinkable.

In addition to making my own beer, I built my brewery, kegorator, as well as other equipment brewing related, and grow my own hops (12 Varieties) and coriander. I am obsessed with beer tinkerings as much as I am with brewings.

I enjoy home theater electronics and photography. I am married and a dad.

Welcome to the forum. Will you sell any of the hops you grow to your HBT buddies? (Just Kidding). Good to have you onboard.

mattm3 said:
GilaMinumBir, saya juga. Berasal dari mana?

So sorry, please forgive. Saya punya bahasa melayu tak sangat bagus. Saya asal bandaar Oklahoma City tetapi saya kahwin dengan perempuan Malaya, asal Melacca.

Berasal dari mana?

Saya juga dari Amerika tapi pernah tingal di Indonesia dan belajar bahasa Indonesia. Welcome to the Forum.

Back