Anyone worked on a farm? Electric Grain Mill ebay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarkinBanks

Reaction score
I built a motorized grain mill several years ago with a barley crusher, capacitor and bodine electric motor, but it rather bulky. I would like something a bit more vertical and space efficient.

I searched and found this farm grain mill on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-110-Vo...831?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

It looks like it could certainly do the job, but the key would be the sieve size. Does anyone know how these work?

It looks like it could certainly do the job, but the key would be the sieve size. Does anyone know how these work?

They grind everything including the husks. It's fine if you want to feed your chickens but completely worthless for brewing...

They grind everything including the husks. It's fine if you want to feed your chickens but completely worthless for brewing...

Darn, thanks. I emailed the seller on eBay to see if the grind/gap was adjustable. Sounds like it isn’t.

Back