Anyone willing to share some PC3726 Blaugies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwiller

Reaction score
I can try and culture some old stuff but if anyone can spare some I'd really appreciate at it. Thanks in advance!

I don't have a pure pitch of this anymore but I believe wyeast is releasing it next week in the summer PC collection (along with the amazing saison Brett blend 3031).

I have a jar of 2nd generation of farmhouse that I use for an Apex Predator clone.. I can send you some if you pay shipping. I'll see if my lhbs has a old box from a delivery from a yeast co. transit with some way to keep it cool.

I have a jar of 2nd generation of farmhouse that I use for an Apex Predator clone.. I can send you some if you pay shipping. I'll see if my lhbs has a old box from a delivery from a yeast co. transit with some way to keep it cool.

Many thanks for the offer! Let me see how the Rustic beer turns out first but would happy to cover expenses if I need it.

Latest posts

Back