Anyone rememer the Sir Cardinal Puff drinking game?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't thought of that game in 25 years. Now I'm going to have to look up how to be a Pope!

A pope is the same thing but with 80 proof vodka. My fraternity also does it with only an 8oz glass. Still pretty rough though. Theres also Saint and God with 151 and Everclear respectively but I'm pretty sure thats just something the guys made up a long time ago. I've never heard of anyone even attempting anything past Pope

OMG I was telling someone about this game the other night... couldn't recall the name of it, though. Things from the late 80's are kinda fuzzy! :drunk:

And if so, are you a Cardinal?

I am Sir cardinal Puff Puff... Silly memories of a really fun time of my life. But yes we played the cardinal game with beer in a small glass. It was a great time. Before kids, hangovers and responsibility. Those were the days, too bad we cant go back.....
Bob

Back