Anyone receive the March-April issue of BYO?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chipster27

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Their website has the magazine on it, I called about 2 weeks ago and they said, it's on it's way... :confused:

We are 3 weeks in to March now and I have yet to see it :mad:

I've had mine for a while. I missed my November issue - contacted them and they sent me another, although it did take a while. I notice that often the mailing label is loose on one end - I suspect the labels may get torn off by the machinery in the post office.

I've had it happen and I suspected a loose label as well. Course it doesn't help that my mail carrier (or sub-station) is pretty rough on our mail. I routinely get magazines and other items with tears in them.

I went to BYOs website and checked my subscription. Says last issued sent was Jan-Feb next one to ship will me May-June. I sent an email asking why and could they send me Mar-Apr.

Did you recently renew your subscription? I sent in my renewal a late once and missed an issue mailed to me because of that.

I'm In the same boat. I renewed my subscription in Dec. I got my Jan/Feb issue and the website says my next issue is may/Jun. BS!

Nope. Haven't gotten mine yet either.

just checked my account, It says...

Last Issue Sent: MAY/JUN 11, approx. mail date 4/13/2011

I think they're having issues. I renewed in December, got a letter in January that I hadn't renewed. Got a letter two days ago that they got my renewal but not the check that was in the same envelope. I did not miss an issue and they sent my gift subscription. I'm just going to wait it out

Got a response from Paula at BYO today. She says their records show that it was sent in February. The address label must have fallen off. Anyway she says they're sending me a replacement. :)

I subscribed to this magazine back in January and marked the box to send my bill...never received my Feb/ Mar issue and when I checked my account status it said....canceled due to non payment...
I never received a bill so I emailed them and they said that my free trial issue had been sent along with my invoice.
Still have not received anything from them

just got my may/june issue today and noticed the label was kinda loose. wonder if that's whats happening to you guys

just got my may/june issue today and noticed the label was kinda loose. wonder if that's whats happening to you guys

I got my May/June the same day. I guess I'll read it while I wait for my March/April issue.

Back