Maryland Anyone need a brew-day assistant?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archi77

Reaction score
Looking for anyone in the area of Frederick, MD, Hagerstown, MD, Chambersburg, PA, Gettysburg, PA (traveling further out is ok, with pre-planning) that would be willing to let a noob observe your brew day. Willing to schlep gear, help clean, etc in exchange for knowledge and endless questions. I don't expect beer from the brew day.

I have done one "brew on premise" at Flying Barrel, and want to observe/assist with another 1-2+ sessions before I tackle it in my garage alone. I initially looked for local clubs, but have been stonewalled... either they are not meeting due to covid, or all activities are "members only". And then I saw this subforum...

If you don't get any local replies, you can always look for guidance here on HBT.

One good thing about homebrew is you don't need to know everything to get decent results near start.

What kind of system are you brewing with, what kind of beer do you want to brew?

Back