Anyone in SE WI coming to the Lakefront Brewery Release Party tomorrow?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmilton1987

Reaction score
Hey guys I am just wondering if any of the 'Sconie brewers are coming out to support a local microbrewery. They are unveiling their new "Fixed Gear Red" am american red ale. It is being held right down the street from my place and it would be cool to meet some hbters there. It is $2 pints of it from 7-10 and you get to keep your glass also they are giving away a fixed gear bike. It is all at the GIG in the Riverwest area of Milwaukee. Reply if you are gonna be there I would like to see how some homebrewers like this new beer b/c I will just be with my friends who are not beer aficionados but just enthusiasts.

hmm. I live a bit outside downtown but coincidentally was considering driving in from exactly 7-10 tomorrow for some good beer.

I haven't heard of this, but I have enjoyed Lakefront's Wheat Monkey before. I'm about 40 minutes out of Downtown, I'll try to come in for it... sounds like a lot of fun.

Back