Anyone got an AG recipe for Lift Bridge Farm Girl clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The home office of my employer is in Minneapolis and I travel there several times a year. I've gotten hooked on Lift Bridge's Farm Girl Saison, but it's not available anywhere around my home in Austin, Texas.

Anyone have any idea how I can clone my farm girl and enjoy her year round - maybe even introduce her to my wife? :D

Bumping a slightly old thread ...

I've been enjoying this a lot, and so does my family, and would love to brew a clone to have in the kegerator.

I'm yet to brew a Saison, so don't have any experience with them, but found this on the Liftbridge web site, if it's any help at all:

Beer style: Belgian Saison
ABV: 6%
IBU: 30
SRM: 5

Description: This pale golden, Belgian-influenced ale is for everyone: Farm Girl, wannabe Farm Girl. In the Belgian Farmhouse tradition, this brew has a dry malt finish and a spiciness that only Belgian yeasts can create. Smooth and well rounded... this one can please anyone in any situation, whether you are on the water, in the sun, or hiding from winter's chill.

Recipe Attributes: Belgian Pils Malt, Candi Sugar, Wheat Malt, Spicy Hops, Farm House Funk.

Anyone have any advice? I'm OK with all-grain (BIAB) or full-boil extract.
Thanks!

I'm still interested in this myself. I managed to bring a few bottles home with me on my last trip to the Twin Cities, but I'm down to my last one and not going back up there until next year!

Back