Anyone from australia?????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet wasn't sure if it was USA only?? Lol... Is there like an aus home brew talk thread running???

No specific Aussie threads mate. Plenty of good people and some seriously good advice and help though.
Welcome buddy.

Thanks mate! Anyways I'm from Benalla... Bout 200kms nth of you.. I'm heading to melb tomorrow for a music festival should be a cracker of a day...

I'm in Mornington mate. 'Bout 70k south of Melbourne. Safe travels and enjoy the festival. Gunna be a nice weekend.

Cheers mate I think I will just kick back and enjoy this IPA I've cracked open..... Even if it is comercial poop

G'day , I'm from Sunbury in Melbourne Victoria.

Just opened up a stubbie from a batch I made before Chrissy .

taste like a very smooth creamy ale .......YUMMY .....BRING IT ON!!!

Oh,by the way lovebrewin .
When you get to Melbourne go to Dan Murphy's and purchase a beer/stubbie
Called OLD HOOKY taste fantastic.

SEE YOU PEOPLE'S LATER, GOING TO MAKE 1kg OF BELGIAN CANDI

GOOD NIGHT, AND HAPPY BREWING.

Classic.

I'm good. Got a Dan's pretty close to us. I'll have a crack at one of those ales you suggested too.

Need to get a solid Vic or aus crew/thread goin. I will give that brew a try if I find it knackers

Just started kegging in order to ahhh, errrrrr free up cupboard space what with all those bottles laying around......At least that was the justification I gave myself.

:mug:Not from Australia men but I have very fond memories of Perth and Freemantle. I was fortunate to get some R&R there while in the Marines and serving in that part of the world back in 95. The hospitality was awesome and I enjoyed MANY good beers with the locals. I even got my first tattoo there. Drank a beer named Red Back, do they still have it?

Glad you enjoyed our lovely part of the world gtskinner. If Western Australia were made an indepent country it would be the 12th largest in the world...it's that big.
Redback is a wheat beer from Melbourne. Yes they still have it and yeah man...great drop.
Honoury Aussie I say 👍

Back