Anyone Competing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like all this cwi dude does is get into threads and get disgruntled lol, I found that out a while back, it's easier to just ignore him, I actually blocked him (with a very cool Chrome add-on) so I only knew it was him from your quote above ha!

To add to the discussion above, there are no "secret" recipes or techniques that will be a major contributor to making a beer great. The secret that may have once existed are out, temp control & pitching rates, simple as that.

+1 Great source of entertainment!

Here is a good one with DannPM trying to invent a new 'secret' fermenting technique. Surprising he now claims all the secrets are out, or maybe that is just a diversionary tactic to cover his slip up of discussing his new process on HBT.
Enjoy-
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f163/saison-yeast-pressure-280868/

Upcoming I plan to enter some beers into the Upper Mississippi Mashout and I am going to enter the contest associated with the Beer Dabbler at the St. Paul winter carnival.

Back