any zonker stout clone recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrangler

Reaction score
hey all - snake river brewing's (jackson hole, wy) zonker stout is one of my favorite beers. i realize this is a long shot, but has anyone ever seen a clone recipe for it? i've googled, but to no avail.

thanks! :mug:

thought i'd bump this topic back up for the weekend. if anyone has thoughts on a clone recipe for zonker stout, or snake river pale ale, i'd appreciate it. thanks y'all & have a great weekend

wrangler said:
hey all - snake river brewing's (jackson hole, wy) zonker stout is one of my favorite beers. i realize this is a long shot, but has anyone ever seen a clone recipe for it? i've googled, but to no avail.

thanks! :mug:

I had this in Montana this past summer and would love to make a batch. Did anyone ever come up with a recipe??? Thanks much!

Dave

Bump.
I'm not usually a fan of American-style stouts, but this one is great - moderately roasty and dry, easy on the hops. And it's in a can, no less!
Someone must have attempted to clone this?

I never came up with anything either. I recently sent an email to the brewery to see if they would provide any info and I never heard back from them.

Mayflychucker - I take it by your user name that you fly fish?

Yep. And in my raft as much as possible - hence my excitement for the recent push to can good beer.

Nice, I'm jealous of where you live! My son and I have made a trip to the Madison the past three years. Every time I go it gets harder to leave! Catch some for me! Dave

Back