Any suggestions appreciated

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rascal

Reaction score
I've been brewing kits since this past Nov. Been trying different kits and trying to nail it down to just a few for my basic rotation. So far I've tried the Autumn Amber (OK), Caribou Slobber (liked), Amarillo Pale Ale (liked), Octane IPA (liked), Paddy Smith Porter (did not like), Fat Tire clone (OK), American Wheat (OK). Can anyone suggest a couple more extract kits I should try based on the ones I've liked so far? Thanks in advance.

If you're not ready to experiment, Austin Homebrew Supply has a lot of quality extract kits with steeping grains. Honestly, their mini-mash kits are not much harder or different from extract + steeping, so don't be afraid to take that small step towards your own unique brews.

Based on what you said you liked, I'd recommend their Greenbelt Pale Ale, any of their single-hop IPAs or any of their wheats (partial to the lemongrass wheat myself). They should all be available in extract + steeping and mini-mash versions.

Back