Any one here play in APA league?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekraken

Reaction score
American Poolplayers Association

Any other members here?

I joined a billiard forum but my god they are a bunch of whiny babies. Thought I'd see if anyone around here plays pool, you guys are nicer to talk to.

I just joined up last session, it's a lot of fun. I find it is significantly eating into my brewing time...

I played in the APA for a bar in Charleston SC back in 1997. Not much these days though. I do need to play more. My 97 Meucci is still straight after all these years in storage.

Regardless of the subject, some forums are like elementary school recess. painful to navigate. you should see the archery forum I used to be a part of

20 years in storage and still straight! Wow, that's impressive. I've been thinking about getting a new cue these past few days. Any idea on good bang for your buck makers?

I used to be a huge Meucci fanboy but I have heard the quality isnt there anymore. I always looked at it like get a base model cue without a bunch of inlays. All of those cues with a bunch of inlays started as a base cue, and 8 ebony points don't make the cue shoot better lol! I was looking at Schon or Mcdermott. But I didnt do much research.

I'm in total agreement about that. I would like to find a quality sneaky pete. I've never understood the need to shell out $$ for a cool design, it should all be about function.

Back