Any New Mexico brewers out there?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballbuster

Reaction score
I live in Las Cruces and looking for all the New Mexico brewers on the site. We have about 15 in the local chapter here and was wondering if we have anymore out there.

Hey Cake hole glad to see your in the land of entrapment also. Who is the guy out in Corrales there? BrewPastor I believe. If you run into any kegging stuff that I need to come pick up send me an IM or email. Just brewed up my first extract kit thinking about starting the next one this coming weekend.

No problem BB.

Just take the plunge and go AG. I did and life if very good. Beers taste great and it really is not that hard.

Las Cruces, huh? i'm just down the road from u. i'm here in el paso. been lookin for fellow brewers myself.....

Hey there billy915, just went to my first meeting with the desert quenchers a few saturdays ago. How is that LHS store in el paso? CPT it sure is addicting isnt it? I have to have my chili fix at least once a week. It seems like I go through withdrawels or something when I go out of town. Great chating with you guys.

Back