Another Utahn....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherryopolis

Reaction score
Hello from West Jordan, Utah. Long time listener, first time caller. Love your show! Thanks for letting me listen.

Seems most of my searches over the last while have guided me here, so finally went to the "trouble" of signing up. Great resource, and I can already feel the love. Now that I have recently moved onto AG, I can use all the help I can get.

Anyway, have been brewing since grad school days on my first stay here in Utah many moons ago (you have to home brew in Utah since alcohol is illegal here (just kidding, sort of... )), and I have been getting more heavily into it since returning more than 8+ years ago (the outdoors and skiing are unsurpassed (bias:).

Anyway, thanks to all that have posted that I have gleaned information from in the past (AG and equipment in particular), and to those that will invariably help in the future. Everyone here is great.

Next up: Trying to find a Squatters Hop Rising Clone recipe.....

Cheers :mug:

-PC

p.s. Being my first post, I will probably inevitably screw it up. Hopefully this ends up in the right place!

Welcome I was in UT for 5 years. Stationed at Hill. You are right the outdoor life is great.

Latest posts

Back