Another reason why some "beer snobs" are idiots.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
santas-butt-beer-label-sm.jpg

polygamy%20porter.jpg

Guys can you please have the courtesy to shrink your pictures to around 500 pixels wide? It's really a ***** to try to read posts when we have to scroll back and forth because folks don't take 2 seconds to see if they're posting ungodly over sized pics, and remedy the situation.

dfc said:
I resent that. I LOVE this site and I HATE NASCAR.

+1 on site loving, and another 1 for NASCAR hating.

I'll admit I'd never heard of this clown shoes brewery, but now I'm curious enough to give them a try, so all this guy is doing is creating free publicity for them. Wait... That was his ploy all along wasn't it?! Sigh... Suckered again...

Someone had a beer called Hedonism a few years back, after initial controversy, sales tripled.

....uh, so is it true, guys, that Clown Shoes brewery is a business start-up by Insane Clown Posse? Those damn juggalos...

Dj%C3%A6vlebryg%20Gudel%C3%B8s_web.jpeg

Translates to "Godless". The brewer donates one Danish Crown for every bottle sold to the Danish Atheist Society.

If there is anything more sensitive than sex, its religion!

I was with a bunch of friends at the beer tent last week and saw a
Polygamy Porter tee shirt. Shockingly we survived the experience and had a few chuckles over it. I thought it was a "fake" beer until I saw the label.

How dare a beer company use sexually suggestive advertising. The big Beer companies like Coors, Bud or Miller would never stoop that low. Everyone knows drinking cheap crappy commercial beers attracts super models.

C'mon get over it.

Guys can you please have the courtesy to shrink your pictures to around 500 pixels wide? It's really a ***** to try to read posts when we have to scroll back and forth because folks don't take 2 seconds to see if they're posting ungodly over sized pics, and remedy the situation.

Get a bigger monitor imo :p

GASP! The illustrations were done by a WOMAN!?

Who let her out of the kitchen?

</end REAL sexism>

(of COURSE that was meant sarcastically, don't jump on me about it)

Ass Antlers lol

Went home and took out the Brown Angel from the fridge. Fantastic!!!

And I hung the bottle on my wall next to my Farah Fawcett poster :)

ASS ANTLERS!

That is SOOO much sweeter than the "ASS MATTER" name I was going to use for my next Brown Ale recipe! I think it would also make a better label...

I used to call those "Tail Tats". I always thought it was just something to look at when you got'em on all 4's...?;)
I like the Von Dutch style ones.though.

i like to call them ass hats. i thought it would be good if one of them would get some reading material back there:D

Someone actually did;

5-myspace-com.jpg

Nice!!! Now THAT'S a bible verse I wouldn't mind reading!

Seriously tho, some people take things way too seriously. Who cares what a beer company you don't even care for uses to advertise? Whether it's a dark woman with a big a$$ and wings, a robot pumping gas, or a frozen train of supermodels rushing in to save us from summer. All companies advertise, many using sexual innuendoes, because market research had discovered this hidden secret..... people like sex, and sex sells product because of this.

@ revvy. WOW! what a classy lady!

@J1laskey. i think that one would get the up grade to ******* hat

Revvy said:
Someone actually did;

I don't know...mixing Bible with pleasure...just wouldn't let me get THERE...I'd feel guilty the whole time and would probably just see the face of Christ staring up at me in the form of a stamp tramp. Deflation....That's one you've never heard before..."Like, me and my girl were, like, doing it...and like, I saw the face of Jesus in her tram...uh, tattoo on her lower back....like, he spoke to me...through her."

I don't know...mixing Bible with pleasure...just wouldn't let me get THERE...I'd feel guilty the whole time and would probably just see the face of Christ staring up at me in the form of a stamp tramp. Deflation....That's one you've never heard before..."Like, me and my girl were, like, doing it...and like, I saw the face of Jesus in her tram...uh, tattoo on her lower back....like, he spoke to me...through her."

Was that supposed to sound like Cheech in my head?

I am not programmed to understand the dynamics of human pair bonding-terminator...Who knows how far into our bestial ancestors some will descend?...

are you serious???? How can that get past the feds? But I still wanna try it :)

Maybe they need the Ugly Kid Joe album cover where the statue of liberty is smiling while giving the finger,instead of holding the torch...

Back