Another Newbie from PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greeting to everyone,

Yet another guy from PA.. I brewed with extracts for quite some time (cookie cutter recipes) but wanted to step up my game a little and move to all-grain brewing and be a bit more creative so here I am. I’m waiting to bottle my 6th all-grain brew (a nice big scotch ale) and figured before I make my next brew I’d do some research with other home brewers and see if something peaks my curiosity. So far my beers have worked well and followed the style that I was seeking.

We have turned brewing into a family event, making brew day a fun day for all, the second best day of the year, first being evaluation day :mug:. I look forward to incite and of course meeting others who share the same passion for beer.

Cheers,

Thanks and welcome! I know Kennywood, but i'm on the other side of the state. But when in business in Pittsburgh i always seem to end up Church Brew Works.

Back