Another MA Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MA_Brewer

Reaction score
Greetings, from Marlborough MA - I've been brewing for several years, started out with TrueBrew kits, moved up to all-grain now. I have gotten rid of all my bottles in favor of kegs, which I find much easier to deal with. SWMBO got tired of helping me bottle, so she is OK with it.

I've been lurking on this site for several weeks now, it is a great wealth of information. I don't normally brew with anyone, so it is hard to know if I am doing "all this" the best way. There are a lot of things that you would think an all-grain brewer would know, but if you have never worked with someone with experience, you don't learn anything other than your own way.

At a minimum, this site has calmed many of my fears that were un-founded. RAHAHB!!:mug:

(PS - The Pats should have won! :mad: )

Welcome, from the far northwest corner of the state!

We seem to be getting a lot of New England folk lately; good to see, we need to keep those VA and NC bastids in check. Welcome!

Back