Another howdy from NC.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groceryboy

Reaction score
Just found the site and I look forward to delving into the pages. Going out tomorrow and buying some equipment. Hope to have the water boiling by noon.

Welcome! Where in Cackalacky are you? Have a great brew tomorrow, there's plenty of info. on this board to help you out.

I inhabit the mighty town of Coats. Which is a short 20 minute ride from Fuquay Varina. I can't wait to get started and after looking around a bit, its a real nice place you've got here.

Welcome from a fellow new brewer from NoCar! I just ordered my equipment on Wed. I hope it's here by next weekend! This site is awesome and always remember the search function is your friend! Have a blast :mug:

I am NE of Fayetteville. I would be interested in getting together with some fellow Brewers from this area. I know there is a Triangle area HBC but it is a little but of a drive on a weeknight. Anyone else out there in the Fayetteville area?

jtvinny said:
I am NE of Fayetteville. I would be interested in getting together with some fellow Brewers from this area. I know there is a Triangle area HBC but it is a little but of a drive on a weeknight. Anyone else out there in the Fayetteville area?

Well, I'm not to far from that area. I don't know if there are others around, but I would assume so. I'm new to the wonders of home brew, but have some buddies. Maybe we can get something going a little closer to home.

My first attempt went off without a hitch. It's in the spare bathroom tub bubbling away...........

:ban:

Back