Another Canuck.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NuViking

Reaction score
I have been meaning to come post a little more offen in this forum. I come in and lurk once in awhile but just ave been kinda busy and usualy check the computer late at night and by the time I get arround to this forum I am usualy tired.
Am just starting to brew again. I use to do a lot of partial mash ales,,for now will probably be doing some extract blends but will get into the swing of it again.
Cheers for now.

Well they went up a little bit but ales are a specialty brew so they are allways more money. I just like the taste of homebrew and microbrews better.

I live in a small town called Lang. Its about 45 miles south of Regina Saskatchewan.

Right on,,,Smaller world everyday,,,but still glad I dont have to paint it.

No kidding it's a small town. Just checked on Google Maps.

I'm sure it's cliché but my family drove across Canada a few years ago and made a fun stop in Rouleau for the day to visit Corner Gas-related sets. Overall I absolutely LOVED the prairies on our drive. I could have spent much longer there.

Welcome.

The corner gas set is still there,,,we just drove past it a few days ago heading to Moosejaw. The prairies are the absoulte of wide open spaces. Heaven for men and dogs,,,hell on women and oxen.

Hello NuViking, welcome back to brewing. Are your in the oil business? South Saskatchewan seems to be the hotspot these days.

I wish I was in the oil industry,LOL No my wife and I are biulding a farmers market garden and yea Saskatchewan is a busy place right now. Seems the rest of the world dryed up and we went to work. LOL

Back