Another Canuck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canbrewer

Reaction score
I am in the east coast of this great country and just started brewing in Jan.
Started with wine, but soon discovered that 4 months is way too long to go between 'brew day' and sampling.
Atm I only do extract with the except of one extract with specialty grain (quinoa).
I spent the last couple months reading as much as possible on this forum and realized I have so much more to learn and experiment with.

Oh crap not another Canadian, even worse, one that talks funny(it's pronounced "skawlups" damn-it!).;)
Interesting style, read and study it for a few months get the concept down then brew an extract. Best to be cautious, right?
If you want to learn fast dive right into to AG brewing and in less than 10 batches and no less than $500 in equipment you'll be ready to proudly share one with the neighbour. My first 5 were barely drinkable, I'm on #10 now and #6 is really very good, the rest are too young to tell. Hmmm, maybe I need to spend more on equipment, ya thats it.
Welcome can-maritimer-uck!

Back