Amy Winehouse dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did she last so long? They need to study her body. The only vampire to ever die of natural causes.

I don't think cocaine and meth fall into the natural category on death certificates.

Was she mauled by a bear?
Struck by lightning?
Ran over my a train?
I'm sure it wasn't because of drugs.

I heard it was because she ate too many organic vegetables, exercised too much, and drank waaaay too much green tea. Let that be a warning to everyone...

I thought she started talking with an American accent a few years ago and decided to go by the name Lady Gaga.

Is she on rock star island with everyone else, and second question had she put out a album recently within the last 3 yrs?
Better to burn out than to fade away, as Neal Young would say. I say I need an Ipa.

Odd.

She was so much like Janis Joplin. I don't know if she had all the self loathing, but that soulful voice and then of course she joins the 27 club.

she doesn't belong in the 27 club, she was nowhere near the artist as those members.

She used to be pretty cute before all the drugs.

image-3614337179.jpg

Those pics say it all. She went from wow to yuck.

Yeah, I took my eye off the ball for a while. I remember a few years ago saying I would like to nail that......Then all these pictures started emerging......I had serious doubts about my sanity for a while. It's amazing how quickly drugs can screw up a half decent lay. :drunk:

BWN said:
she doesn't belong in the 27 club, she was nowhere near the artist as those members.

She wrote her own music. Not just another manufactured pop star IMHO.

It's a shame that the anonymity of the internet allows people to behave in ways that are considered repugnant in normal life.

RIP Amy, a great talent but unfortunately an even greater appetite for crack and booze that ended her life.

I would have more compassion for her death if it weren't a well-known fact that abusing drugs can lead to death.

I have more feelings for the little kid who was shot while night fishing by the neighbor who was "apparently" shooting at a light by the lake.

Q: What’s the difference between Amy Winehouse and Amy Winehouse jokes? A: The jokes will get old

Would it be strange if we find out she actually died of cancer on not drugs? Maybe she found out about it when she was living clean and then hit the crack pipe since she didn't have long to live.

Remember when MJ died and everybody said it was drugs but Latoya was the only one that said he was murdered? We all thought she was just Latoya being her crazy self.

Maybe she faked her own death to escape the fame. Who knows, she could still put out albums like Pac and Biggie.

Latest posts

Back