America's Finest City Homebrew Competition 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domtronzero

Reaction score
This will be the third year I've organized America's Finest City Homebrew Competition (AFC 2015) here in San Diego, hosted by Quaff.

AFC is San Diego's premier homebrew competition, and also an MCAB qualifying event. Last year we had 555 entries. AFC is a sanctioned, registered AHA/BJCP competition covering all 2008 BJCP styles of beer, cider, and mead.

I'm extending an invitation to TBers to participate this year.

The competition will be held on February 20th and 21st.

If you're interested in participating, please go to https://quaff.org/AFC-2015 for full details.

Entry fees are $7 for each entry, and registration/bottle drop-off (or acceptance for mailed entries) is January 26 through February 11.

Please visit the website for info, rules, dates, and registration info.

If you have any questions please PM me.

We hope to have you participate!

Had a good time judging last night. Food was great, big thanks to Jer for that feast.

Hope you guys get the software working today.
Thanks! Yah it took a couple hours last night to get the database going. Good thing we got it worked out sooner than later.

Thanks again for coming by and judging last night.

We're about half way through today's beers and it's going real smooth (fingers crossed).

Latest posts

Back