Am new at this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jogomez

Reaction score
Throught I say hi to everyone. Am new to the site and to homebrewing. I was always keeping away from brewing thinking that I may poison myself-lol hope not...

Anyway. am have several batches going of both beer and wine and having fun so far. Though some of my wines are not tasty as am experimenting with the fruits am harvesting from my back yard. I will be posting questions in hopes of getting help from the experts :ban:... thanks in advance for all the advise...

To new to give any real advice other than give your wines some time, some take years to come into their own. Good luck

Throught I say hi to everyone. Am new to the site and to homebrewing. I was always keeping away from brewing thinking that I may poison myself-lol hope not...

Anyway. am have several batches going of both beer and wine and having fun so far. Though some of my wines are not tasty as am experimenting with the fruits am harvesting from my back yard. I will be posting questions in hopes of getting help from the experts :ban:... thanks in advance for all the advise...

Welcome! Don't worry about poisoning yourself with home brew, unless you add poison you have nothing to worry about.

Back