Am I lucky ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miked597

Reaction score
My wife loves making beer with me. I cant be the only one out there can I ?:mug:

Brewmex41 said:
You are. All mine does is complain about the smell and ask if I'm done yet.
Are we still talking about brewing? :D

OP, you're lucky and probably for a variety of reasons.

Mine doesn't mind my brewing, but she doesn't help unless I convince her it's a matter of life and death, and then only if I convince her that helping isn't a danger to her.

I have a friend who is starting out who's wife has homebrewed with him. Makes my kind of jealous, truth be told, but at this point I doubt my wife would not be willing to stand there as I explain everything. She already thinks I know too much about stuff. (While I think I don't know nearly enough about much of anything!)

As long as I cook good food and keep our cars and house in repair, I am free to homebrew.

Are we still talking about brewing? :D

OP, you're lucky and probably for a variety of reasons.

No, I don't think we are :p

I've tried brewing beers for her and tried getting her to show a little interest but so far no such luck.

But I'm supposed to love doing her arts and crafts.

Brewmex41 said:
No, I don't think we are :p I've tried brewing beers for her and tried getting her to show a little interest but so far no such luck. But I'm supposed to love doing her arts and crafts.
Mine comes up with all kinds of arts and crafts that I always take over so the turn out right!!!

miked597 said:
Mine comes up with all kinds of arts and crafts that I always take over so the turn out right!!!
couple of examples

image-2056649524.jpg

image-1995931800.jpg

image-2869877571.jpg

Yep you are, and so am I! Mine doesn't take much interest in the mash/boil side of things, but she's super supportive and always helps out on bottling day. Talk about a keeper!

wingedcoyote said:
Yep you are, and so am I! Mine doesn't take much interest in the mash/boil side of things, but she's super supportive and always helps out on bottling day. Talk about a keeper!
Mine is more help once the kegs carbed!!!

Isn't it great! Mine is the same way. She enjoys brewing and is always supportive of me buying new brewing equipment. She has also bought me about 10 books (I have read a few of them so far).

Latest posts

Back