Alms for the poor....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmugMug

Reaction score
Just got news that there is a good potential that my entire division will receive pink slips in the next month or two if (I won't say names) that dude in the big white house in D.C. doesn't release DoD funding for contract awards. That said, my already slim brewing budget will recede into the depths of money hell and may very well never been seen again if this happens. So...anyone care to donate to my worthy brewing cause?? I'm already planning the wake for my ale pale. I'm sure it will be used for containing stuff other than yummy, sweet, sweet beer in the near future. :eek:

Yup. I'm pretty much screwed. I just got zinged by the PM of the contract I'm working wanting full justification of the hours I've charged. Long story short...he has no clue how long it takes to do the task he requested and refuses to listen to me or my boss. Since this is my only charge number, I have a feeling I'm out.

I'm not one to drown my sorrows, but I have a few cases of homebrew that I might break into tonight. I'll know my fate tomorrow.

Just got news that I'm 100% covered for the next month! We anticipate more work by the time this coverage is up. YAY! I'm ordering new ingredients today!

Back