• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (Almost) FREE Ball Lock O-rings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Edited: I realize that my post wasn't the clearest. I've corrected it below:

I recently bought a set of O-rings. It came with lid rings, diptube rings, ball lock post rings, and pin lock post rings. All my kegs are pin lock. If someone wants to cover the cost of a stamp, I'll be happy to mail the ball-lock post o-rings to you. It's 20 or so O-rings. DM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'm not sure exactly which rings you're trying to get rid if, but the lid and dip tube rings are the same for pin and ball lock. Post rings are different (slightly smaller for ball lock), but I know some people make due with ball lock post rings on their pin lock posts, as they are stretchy enough. YMMV.

Last edited:
I'm not sure exactly which rings you're tring to get rid if, but the lid and dip tube rings are the same for pin and ball lock. Post rings are different (slightly smaller for ball lock), but I know some people make due with ball lock post rings on their pin lock posts, as they are stretchy enough. YMMV.
They're the post rings. That was one of those things I realized as I was falling asleep but was too lazy to get up and fix.

LOL, price of a stamp huh?....if threw a quarter in the air, can you catch it? :mug:

i'm getting low on ball lock o-rings...

Back