Almost done with school!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am on-track to graduate in June with a BS in information Technology. Twelve more credit hours and I will have made it. It is finally sinking in that I am almost done and I can't wait. After three years of working overnights and going to school full time, I am looking forward to once again being able to sleep! :mug:

Next step? Now I need to go out and find a job in my new career!

Wow- that's awesome. What an achievement. I'm impressed with your determination and drive.

I'll have a beer today to celebrate, on your behalf of course. :p

I remember when I was in your shoes! Congrats. It is a great feeling to finish something.

The wisdom I can pass on is this: when I got my first job I felt like I was making much more money than I ever did in college. This was true. The mistake was not taking the time to budget. I wasted a lot of money on stuff that didn't matter when I could have been buying more brewing crap!

So if you aren't in the habit of making a budget each month then start. Life is way more fun when you tell your money where to go instead of just riding the wave.

Congrats! :mug:

It's been longer than I care to admit, but seems like only yesterday. I was so happy when the end of my college days were drawing near. Then the opportunity for grad school came around...

Congrats! :mug:

It's been longer than I care to admit, but seems like only yesterday. I was so happy when the end of my college days were drawing near. Then the opportunity for grad school came around...

I went 4 years between undergrad and starting my grad school. But I had a marketable undergrad degree and earned a good living while working on my Doctorate.

Back